New Home

New Home
Our First Home

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Feeling lost!


See this picture of me above looking happy? Well there is a sadness in me lately that I can't seem to shake and I am scared. I have been unemployed for 15 months. I feel as part of me is slipping further away with each rejection of a prospective employer. All I want to do is work and be able to take care of myself. Since I am 15 years of age I have never been without work this long. I feel lost like I don't know how to present myself so they could see how capable I am or that I really would like the opportunity without seeming desperate. I feel as if I am an outsider looking in on my life and nobody can hear me...

So the plan is now that my husbands car has been repossessed and my rental lease is up at my current apartment that we move into a more affordable space and live under my husbands income. This way I can gather my self respect up not feel like a failure and be able to live without so much stress on me getting employment. This was not a easy decision for me. I struggled with it trying to maintain hope I would find something before my unemployment ran out. But, I am emotionally spent for this whole process this past 15 months...

So we gave 60 days notice as requested even though my lease ends Aug 20th. I am not sure how I am going to afford the rent here the last month as a month to month rate of over $1,000.00 and find the money to support the move at the same time. But, I will ease myself through the process and be out of this apartment by 9/30/2010.. Hope to move the weekend of sat 9/25! I wish in some way there was someone to help ease my burden right now...

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment