New Home

New Home
Our First Home

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Today is Thursday 01/08/2015

Today is Thursday 01/08/2015

This year is brand new and I am in need of putting my head in the right mind set... I have goals I would like to accomplish this year.. I may need assistance with... I have a bankruptcy from 2010 and my credit score has become fair it is 662.. I need it to be over 700. To do that I need to establish new credit and be in good standing. Not only do I have the bankruptcy because I had been unemployed for 2 years but we have reported bad credit from the credit cards we had then... When we went to see if we could be approved for a loan for a house we fell short of the VA loan we wanted for no money down. They said we needed three open lines of credit. My problem is that we are having a hard time finding good credit cards that don't have a yearly fee or monthly service charge because of the bankruptcy. As hard as it is to hear we may need to pay high fees to establish this line of credit to obtain and reach our goals. We have worked so hard since 2010 to pay our bills on time and only use money we had for everything.

Right now the year starts and I am unemployed because of the relocation of my husbands job with promotion. Money is tighter than it has been in years. We have had some recent overdraft fees. And I sit here willing to go through whatever I have to for improving my credit.
California is where I always wanted to move back to.. I need stable employment. I want to reach my goals. I need to investigated further and stay on track.

All of this would be helped with employment so I search everyday.. I remain hopeful that one day I will be able to purchase my own house and not be scared when I want to make a big purchase and they have to check my credit. I am 48 and I am responsible. I am just looking to find a place to live out the rest of my life with stability.. I can make this come true!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment