New Home

New Home
Our First Home

Monday, March 15, 2010

A New Day...


Today is the New Moon.... My thought just now as I typed that was a Duran Duran song "New Moon on Monday".

Lately I have been doing two practical exercises in intention and abundance. So today I wrote out an abundance check. Both exercises came from The Healing Arts Connection. (www.How2Heal.com) So I am planting seeds in the infinite substance.

Abundance is, above all, the belief--and even more importantly, the feeling--that one is loved. When we feel loved by life itself, we begin to feel that there will always be a place for us in the world.

To contact the spark of your abundance, you might ask yourself, "What nourishes me? What sustains me?" Then list all the things that come to mind, everything from food to friendships to manifestations of more subtle energies. As you consciously recognize these things and begin to own them, you familiarize yourself with your prime territory, the home of your abundance and the place to find the unique strengths that you have to share with the world. No one can take your place in the universe.

I am ready to maintain my awareness of these truths and prosper in an abundant universe.

1 comment:

  1. I saved that site and will check it out! Thanks Dawn Love ya! hope u had a good day!♥

    ReplyDelete