New Home

New Home
Our First Home

Monday, March 22, 2010

My Father...



I have been thinking about my father lately. When life get's me down I think about the kind of man my dad was and how he cared for me. My father never was mean or unkind to anyone that I am aware of.. He was always there for me. Faced with the challenges in my life right now. I look at people in my life I have reached out to for help and their responses. I am amazed with the lack of care or concern around me. My father taught me if you are able to help anyone you do. I have shared food, money and anything I had to offer because I was lent to believe that is what you do for people you care about . Without asking anything in return. I am not saying this to be a martyr. It goes to the character my dad instilled in me.

My dad was a wonderful man who taught me how to love and care for the people I choose to have in my life. I wish there were more people like him in this world who show community support and love for other people. It sure would make for a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment