New Home

New Home
Our First Home

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bittersweet

It has been tough on me since I lost my job 5/01/09. With only two weeks left on my unemployment extension I am finally going back to work Monday 3/29/2010. It is a temp to perm job and the pay is less than I was making. But, at this point it will replace unemployment and it is better than nothing... I am relieved and happy! It will start at 30 hours a week and hopefully turn into perm and 40 hours a week and a higher hourly rate than I am starting with... *smile* I am grateful!

But, there is other turmoil in my life.... Things I have no control over right now with my financial situation that make it hard for me to enjoy my success... Due to finances and the fact I had tried to turn over my husbands car willfully months ago. I could not afford to keep up on the payments and it was finally repossessed. They of course waited till it looked bad for me and probably didn't even record I tried to
willfully turn it over. So we are back to being a one car family for the time being. I had accepted that... Then another problem surfaced again as a legal issue since I have not been able to make payments on a bank delinquency they are ready to take legal action and sue us for the money we owe them which is over $6,000.00. I tried to reason with them today and they want more a month than I can afford and will pursue us in court and probably end up garnishing our wages that don't even cover our bills as they are right now. I can't seem to win. I am scared and have nowhere to turn for help. I have tried to reach out for help and have not gotten a response. There is no family willing or able to help. It leaves me unsettled and feeling slightly sad.

I need to clear my head. I know I did not intend for things to work out this way and I have no control over what happens and know somehow I will make it through this.

Dawn


1 comment:

  1. SO glad u landed a job!!! HUGS and I will pray for you Dawn! Things are tuff all over and it doesnt look like it is going ot get better any time son, which is very sad!! SO I WILL pray for you!! and know I am here for you if u need to dump and need an ear and NO feedback LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete