New Home

New Home
Our First Home

Monday, April 5, 2010

Earthquake..


Residents across Arizona said Sunday they felt the effects of the magnitude-7.2 earthquake that shook Baja California, Mexico. Arizonans from Phoenix to Yuma reported swayed buildings, rattled walls and sloshed swimming pools. The U.S. Geological Survey said no major damage was reported from the earthquake, centered 6.2 miles below the open desert about 45 miles southwest of Yuma...

I didn't feel this event from where I was in Scottsdale, AZ at relatives. Apparently part of Phoenix, AZ did...

2 comments:

  1. 210 miles away from Phoenix where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David and I felt it!!!!! It was the craziest thing EVER! I'm like all excited now that I know that's what it was! My very first Earthquake!!! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete