New Home

New Home
Our First Home

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Opinions everyone's is different..

I am trying real hard to see everything in my life as a gift. I want to live a happy positive life. So does that mean I never get upset or share a difference of opinion without emotion or raising my voice when I get upset? This is my issue.. At times I find it hard to be susie sunshine and just nod and accept the things around me. I get emotional and loudly voice my opinion in sometimes a not so nice tone.

Once I voice it I move on. But, then the other person has hurt feelings. How do I voice my opinion and feel it counts without hurting the people close to me? I am not perfect. I strive for balance and a positive outlook. I am still human and I will not be able to hold my tongue or accept everything without anger all the time. I sincerely don't want to hurt those I love and feel voicing my opinion should not hurt their feelings. But, maybe it is my delivery that needs work.. who knows. Today started somber after a disagreement that got out of control last night. I am sad at what happened but maintain I am being judged for having an emotional opinion. If it is my delivery because I snapped for snapping I am sorry not for the opinion. Or is it better to just not voice my opinions? That to me doesn't seem fair.. Pondering with a heavy heart.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment