New Home

New Home
Our First Home

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grateful..

I have been working at a temp job last week and a half. They say it is possible it is a temp to perm situation. So far it has not been that busy so I have been a little bored. I am so grateful for this opportunity. Today I actually had some data entry stuff to keep me busy. But, up until today my blackberry and my friend Sarah have been keeping me amused during the down times. Today I also brought with me a newspaper and my journal as well. I am trying to make myself useful so that they decide to keep me perm when the time comes. This opportunity came just when I needed it.

I also have still been sending out my resume to a few listings. And I am also keeping myself considered for a job at my husbands company in a new location opening up. Trying to remain open, grateful and explore possibilities for the best fit financially and best for me...

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment