New Home

New Home
Our First Home

Monday, April 12, 2010

Bad day...


Today was a bad day at my current temp to perm situation.. It was the first day I didn't like being there. And at this early in the game I should be enjoying it if it is a good fit for me..

I know I went in not feeling well so that may play a part in it. And I didn't get much sleep. But, I made a mistake I admitted it and fixed it and for some reason was so stressed over it I cried and it felt like I wasn't working out for them. The big boss advised me we all make mistakes and it isn't the end of the world. But, I was hurt, upset and unsettled over it and cried for a few minutes before I gained composure. One if the guys that made me feel uncomfortable apologized and said there is no crying at the scrap yard he said it was like baseball there is not place for it there. I know he was trying to comfort me in his own way but I almost felt like I didn't want to go back.

I am grateful to the staffing agency for placing me right away after I signed up with them. I am learning to accept things and trust in the universe so I will not make a rash decision. I hope tomorrow is a better day. I will give this a chance since it is only my third week.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment